Menton, France, September 13-15, 2020
Sunday September 13 th : Meeting of the Expert committee
Monday September 14 th : Plenary
- 7.30: Poster set-up.
- 8.00- 8.15: Openings: G Salles (LYSA) and F.Merli (FIL)
A.Gallamini (France), M.Meignan (France), C.Haioun(France), L.Rigacci (Italy), C.Thieblemont (France)
- 8.15-9.15: PET Imaging criteria in Myeloma (presentation of expert panel discussion):
Chair: F Merli (Italy), C Kobe (Germany)
E.Zamagni (Italy), C. Bodet-Milin (France) C.Nanni (Italy), E Terpos (Greece)
- 9.15-10.00: PET and MRD in MM
Chair: S Luminari (Italy), C.Haioun (France)
Ph. Moreau (France), A Versari (Italy), F. Bodere (France).
- 10.00-10.30: Coffee break10.30-12.30: The International Project of Metabolic Tumor Volume Harmonization
Chair: S Barrington (UK), M Meignan (France), A Gallamini (France).
Discussants (specific presentation to be defined): I.Buvat (France),R.Boellaard (Netherlands), S.Chauvie (Italy), G Mikhaeel (UK), O Casasnovas (France),AS Cottereau (France), A Berriolo (France), C Schmitz (Germany), C Kobe (Germany) T El Galaly (Denmark), A Moskowitz (US), H.Schoder (US) A ,Versari (Italy), L Guerra (Italy), S Luminari (Italy), L Rigacci (Italy), L Ceriani
(Switzerland), E Zucca (Switzerland)
- 12.30-13.00 Poster walking
- 13.00-14.00: Lunch
- 14.00- 16.00: CAR T-cell: What is expected from PET imaging?
Chair: S Schuster (USA), C Thieblemont (France)
Discussants (specific presentation to be defined): S. Schuster (US), C Thieblemont (France), F. Merli (Italy), I Buvat (France), AS.Cottereau (France), H Schoder (USA), L Vercellino (France), A Moskowitz (USA), K Hermann (Germany), A Alizadeh (USA)
- 15.30-16.00 Coffee break
- 16.00-17.00: A. Alizadeh (USA): TMTV and ct DNA in Hodgkin lymphoma.
Chair: D.Rossi (Italy), AS Cottereau (France)
Tuesday 15 th 2020: Plenary
- 08.00- 9.30: How to define new prognostic indices including baseline PET parameters?
Chair: L Sehn (CND), A.Lister (UK), M.Andre (Belgium), E Zucca (Switzerland)
Discussants (specific presentation to be defined): A Lister (UK), L Ceriani (Switzerland), C Thieblemont (France), AS Cottereau (France), M Federico (Italy), Gallamini (France),
- 9.30 10.00: Coffee break
- 10.00-12.00: Poster discussion: U. Duhrsen (Germany), T. Vander Borght (Belgium)
Best Poster Award in memory of Alberto Biggi
Oral presentations of selected posters
- 12 00 13.00: Is Artificial Intelligence helpful (MV measurement and risk identification)
Chair: I. Buvat (France), T. El-Galaly (Denmark)
Discussant (specific presentation to be defined): N. Capobianco (Italy), N (DK), C. Rossi (France)
- 13.00-14.00: Lunch
- 14.00-15.00: The new challenges for Deauville criteria
Chair: B. Cheson (USA), E Lopci (Italy)
Discussants (specific presentation to be defined): O Casasnovas (France), C. Bodet-Milin (France), H Schoder (USA), U Duhrsen (Germany), L Kostakoglu(USA)
- 15.00- 16-00: Results of ongoing PET guided trials in lymphoma:
Chair: J Zaucha (Poland), L Rigacci (Italy)
- 16.00-16.30: B Cheson (USA): PET in lymphoma during the last 10 years.
Perspectives from the meeting
Chair: M Federico (Italy), H Tilly (France)
- 17-00: Closing